I'm letting V get her paint wiggles out before we start the project.
The finished product. I had to change it up and paste the hand prints on a heart so it actually looked like what its supposed to be.
Here is the heart she made for her Daddy. It says, "I love you, I love when you take me outside, I love when you push me on the swing and I love Chewie (Our puppy)."
I asked her what she wanted to say on each one and for Grandma and Grandpa Elmer she said "I love going to your house, I love eating yummy food, I love family (she originally said I love Noah, Luke and Jacob but I shortened it and included everyone).
For Papa and Grandma's it said, I love you, I love going outside, I love looking at the chickens, I love Chewie.
She obviously didn't use sentences but she gave me a list of things she liked and that was good enough for me. Happy Valentine's Day!
Those turned out so cute, even if it didn't turn out the way you planned. We also know where her TRUE family loyalties lie...with my crazy kids :)
ReplyDeleteShe mentions them EVERY DAY!! More than once. She says prayers for them all of the time too. Its pretty adorable. She'll included you and Joe sometimes but its always Nuke, Noah and Jacob.
ReplyDelete