Nothing exciting to report. But I need to stay in the habit of blogging or I wont keep up with it. Houston and I are finishing up the semester. Houston is getting ready to start his Senior Year at CSUS and this year he'll be starting his Internship with the Roseville Police Department which we are both excited about. It will be a great learning experience and they only select the top students from the program so I'm pretty proud of my hubby.
I'm gearing up and getting ready for baby number two. I have about four weeks left. I'm pretty nervous with this one. I was induced with V so I experienced everything in the hospital. I didn't have to guess or time any contractions. I'm so nervous about my water breaking in public. How humiliating would that be?
Veronica is talking up a storm. She can sing her ABC's, I Am a Child of God, I Love to See the Temple and a bunch of other Primary Songs. She can count to 11 and we are working on her shapes and recognizing the letters and what they are. She's excited to meet Baby Lucky, who she calls Baby Yucky, and likes to feel him kick. She told me this morning that he kicked her in the head. She will be a great big sister. She is so helpful already.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment