Saturday, July 17, 2010

Much needed update!

So seeing as how it's been over 6 months since my last post, I thought I should update everyone. Since it will be too hard to post from the beginning of the year, I will just give updates on everyone and then I'll post our most recent adventures.

Houston is starting Sac State next month. We are so excited. He is working on getting his Bachelors in Social Work and then move on to get his Masters. This summer he has also been taking wedding pictures. He has done three weddings in June and they turned out so beautifully.

Lavaka's

Dalton's
Burk's

These are just my top favorite pics. There are MANY more.

I have been going to summer school. I'm working towards my degree in Accounting and Business Administration. They are online classes so it makes them a little bit harder, but I enjoy them.

Veronica has been walking and talking and YELLING at me. She is such a big girl now. I cant believe it. She started nursery. I think she likes it. She doesn't cry when we walk in. It helps that Aunt Ella is a nursery leader. She knows animal sounds and can match what animal they go to. Her favorite animal to mimic is cow. Everything is MOOOOO.

Anyway, that's all for now. I have home work to do........

1 comment:

  1. Love the update, Red. I desperately need to update mine too but for now I'm content to read other blogs instead!

    ReplyDelete