I had the opportunity to go to Utah with my sister-in-law Jessica and her three boys for 5 days. I had so much fun. Day one started for me at 6:30AM. I was all packed and ready to go, I just had to get Veronica up and dressed. Since we were driving for 10+ hours. I thought we should stay in our comfy clothes.
The pictures are all jumbled up but... whatever.
Jake and Luke at Pizza Hut(it tasted better than I thought it would)

V after we made it to Utah, reading a book before bed.

V trying to hold Noah's hand. She has become obsessed with babies.
Playing at McDonalds
Her first Happy Meal

Noah! He did such a good job on the drive.

As long as V has her blanket she's good.
H-E-L-L-O! You're back...I love it. It was a fun trip. Too bad the drive home was not as good. Next time our Vegas/Grand Canyon adventure!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds amazing! and the drive home wasn't too bad... I'm glad Joe was there! I had such a good time with you and your family.
ReplyDelete