After the reception we went to Scott's parents house, were they made blew stuff up! I don't want to give too much detail other than it was loud and you could hear and feel it from a mile away!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Utah Day 4- D.I. and a long drive.
So on day 4, which was a Saturday, we went to D.I. which was in Provo. It put our DI Sacramento to shame! It was huge and cheap! I could spend all day there. It was amazing. After we went to DI we picked up my brother, Joseph, from the airport and then after that we drove 3+ hours to Circleville, UT for Krista's wedding reception. By this time, I had run out of memory on my camera, so there isn't a lot of pics for the rest of the trip.


After the reception we went to Scott's parents house, were they made blew stuff up! I don't want to give too much detail other than it was loud and you could hear and feel it from a mile away!
After the reception we went to Scott's parents house, were they made blew stuff up! I don't want to give too much detail other than it was loud and you could hear and feel it from a mile away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment