skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Wyllie Coyotes
Saturday, July 17, 2010
This is Luke Dancing with the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie... so funny. If you notice he tries to copy their dance moves.
1 comment:
Joe and Jessica Elmer
July 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM
My poor children. I love how Jake can't stand the spotlight being on him. They're so competitive.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
Bill and Rachel
Brian and Jamie
Jesse and Leah
Joe and Jessica
Robbie and Ash
Ryan and Sarah
Sam and Olivia
Steve and Lisa
The Livingstons
The Weavers
Cooking Up Something Good!
Elmer Girl's Recipes
Sites I like
The Idea Room
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(15)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(8)
▼
July
(8)
Utah Day 5- We're on our way home
Utah Day 4- D.I. and a long drive.
Utah Day 3 continued
Utah Day 3- Dino Park
Utah Day 2- Around the Mormon Mecca
Utah Trip- Day ONE
This is Luke Dancing with the Alvin and the Chipmu...
Much needed update!
►
2009
(22)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
My poor children. I love how Jake can't stand the spotlight being on him. They're so competitive.
ReplyDelete